Sunday 1 July 2012

Lacoste store opening


On Wednesday I was lucky enough to get an invite to the Lacoste flagship launch at Brompton Road, London. I was so excited to get a chance to mix with professionals and attend an industry party.  I brought this dress from ASOS to ensure I looked the part.





At the event I was greeted with a glass of wine, which was repeatedly topped up by the modelesque waiters. Creative director of the brand Felipe Oliveria Baptista was at the event greeting guests.
Model and DJ Becky Tong looked stunning as she created a great sound track to the night.




Upstairs was a sophisticated version of pic'n'mix in the children’s clothing section, alongside Canapés, Crepes and a photo both.


There were also especial cocktails based on Lacoste’s new limited edition perfumes .
Live music by the band SingTank.


I also saw actor Jamie Campbell Bower and Model Olivia Inge was there with her amazingly long legs. Will.i.am, Eliza Doolittle and Leigh Lezark also attended.

It was an amazing night and really got me hungry to start my career in the industry.





No comments:

Post a Comment