Sunday 1 July 2012

Assisting the Catwalk team


This summer I am working for global trend forecaster WGSN! I am assisting the catwalk team during Men’s Fashion Week.
I arrived at Greater London House - home to other fashion giants such as ASOS and Drapers - eager to see inside the office I would be spending the next 6 weeks in.




For my first week I had to phone PR’s and secure tickets for the catwalk editors to attend the London Mens Collections. It was great to talk to the representatives of brands such as Christopher Raeburn, JW Anderson and Meadham Kirchhoff.




Towards the end of the week as the tickets started to arrive I was put in charge of  sorting the tickets for the editors. For someone who spends every season looking at the beautiful tickets for the shows this was a dream come true. Below are a selection of some of the tickets. My favourite is the Christopher Raeburn parachutes.



I love arriving at work and seeing the ASOS crowd waiting for lifts and looking at what they are wearing. My desk is on the tagging table where the team sort through all the pictures that go on the site. Head of Department Russell has a great style - I will be posting a picture soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment